Writers write, but how they put those words down has changed over the years. I started this journey in the mid-nineties. I didn’t have a computer. Here are the first 124 pages of my first novel, A Pheromone Affair. The first writing includes a backstory chapter not in the book. Maybe a prequel...
A Pheromone Affair is not available at this time. It is under reconstruction for re-release with its companion books under The Pheromone Chronicles.
If you'd like to be notified of the release dates, please sign up for the blog notices by entering your email address in the slot provided on the column to the right.

Looking most forward to exploring The Pheromone Chronicles as they become available.
ReplyDeleteThank you, kind sir. Waj
ReplyDeleteThank you, sir. And I wish you the best. I look forward to those releases.
ReplyDeleteI can still remember what it was like to compose without a computer. Write, re-write; type, re-type. Start over when a mistake is made. Computers certainly make it easier, but there's just something about the process of pen and paper that inspires. Best wishes on bringing Pheromone to publication soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Katherine. If I remember correctly, there was a brainstorming session with Lynette Eason at BRMCWC where you contributed to my dilemma. I have a pic somewhere of that group. Thanks for responding.
ReplyDelete