Sunday, April 18, 2021

Haversack History Moving Forward



 Thank you for stopping by today.

It's been too long since I moved from New York to South Carolina and new cards were in order. The word in church today said get involved. Get active. Do.

So, here you have it. Haversack History presentations bring a light, enjoyable, and friendly view of an early US citizen of the 1792 period. Through stories and examples you'll gain insight into America's founding with snippets not often discussed.

Churches, homeschool associations, civic groups, and schools have enjoyed these programs of forty-five to sixty minutes. We can travel, so don't let our location stop you from finding out our many options.

And it doesn't hurt to sign up to our blog where you can receive the latest news about where HH is headed next. You can also communicate special requirements to fit your curriculum.

Plus, you can find out more information by going to the HH tab on this site in the header line above.

2 comments:

  1. As a history lover I know I would enjoy your presentation. I also enjoyed your analogy of the birthing mother and birthing a book. Well written and most interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Katherine. I know history wasn’t a favorite when I was in school, but learning from the ground up, so to speak, while participating in rondevouz events sparked a yearning in me.

    ReplyDelete