My social media experience turned sour a couple weeks ago.
With nothing more than a comment about how certain posts of mine were only "1/2 truths", Facebook summarily trashed all three of my pages. My personal @warrenajohnson3, my book page: The Pheromone Chronicles, and my old business page: @haversackhistory. If you haven't been eliminated by FB, be forewarned. All of your contacts will be discarded. All of your posts will be lost.
Without any warning, and without any FB jail time, I've disappeared from that venue. It's a shame, really. My views are conservative, patriotic, and based upon 71 years of life in these United States. I contributed to another page called The Liberty Den. There were 2 million followers. If I may say so, that was an incredible platform for a writer. Facebook killed that three years ago and the page garners some 2,000 followers last I checked.
So, all told, my presence on social media is now limited to this blog post. I no longer have access to some 76 thirty-minute FB-live broadcasts on the SCLFM Constitution page, which I've done over the last two years. Even though I was saving them, they apparently only went to a FB file. Gonzo.
You'll likely see more posts from me on this venue. I'll continue to tell truths as I see them. We'll have to see whether this venue values free speech more than FB.
I'd appreciate it if those of you following me would extend an invitation to your friends to follow along.
I'll have a new blog up within the day.
Best blessings, friends.
Warren
No comments:
Post a Comment