I gave the following prayer 09 Nov 2019 for the opening of the Declaration of Restoration rally of Americans in Washington, DC on the National Mall from 1100 to 1600 hours.
Almighty God, I give you
praise and lift up your Holy name to these people. You and You alone stand
between us and desolation. Your word tells us to be focused not on those around
us, but on dark powers and principalities.
I ask this day for Your
light to shine on Capitol Hill. Expose the darkness and make it flee. Open the ears
of our Congressional Representatives to hear and understand our grievances.
Stir their hearts and minds this Saturday. Convict them of the need to remember
it is You, The God of creation, the God of the universe, who ordained and put
in place our government. Remind them our rights, our very liberty, isn’t found
in the Constitution. It’s found in scripture and protected from government
interference by the Constitution. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is
Freedom.
Thank you for sending
your angels to fight our battles, to protect us from evil, to propel us into
all You planned for us, and to provide us the strength, the longsuffering, the
intelligence, and the wherewithal to accomplish our task. Time is a constraint
on mankind to help establish order, but You have no such constraints. Go before
us, before the submission of the redress of grievances. Effect the changes to
make Your government unhindered.
As a child of God I take
the responsibility to overcome evil this day. I speak with the authority of a
child of God, and I stand in the gap to protect those unwilling or unable to
protect themselves. I release here on earth those angels appointed to the
people here, as you have already done in Heaven. Let the evil flee and your
righteousness descend upon Washington, DC this day in history as you restore
the United States of America to its appointed place of truth, justice, and the
American way.
All of this I speak
through the glory and resurrection power of Jesus Christ our Lord, and in His
name.
Amen
©Warren A Johnson 2019
No comments:
Post a Comment